Thursday, October 9, 2008

Best Pound Cake ever!!!!



This is a very simple and delicious recipe (I think I say that with every single one I post, oh well...) But, definitely, this is a REALLY good one! It's very easy to prepare and the result is unbelievable!

Check your pantry and see if you have this:


Ingredients:

1 Box Butter Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines)
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup canola oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. Butter flavoring (I used the dry one)
1 Pkg. Instant Vanilla Pudding
4 large eggs


Directions:

Pour the Butter Cake Mix in a medium mixing bowl.



Add the rest of the ingredients on top of it.



With your electric mixer beat until all incorporated.



Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour a bundt pan. Place the batter in it.



Bake for 45 - 55 minutes. (If you insert a toothpick it should come out dry)



Cover with a damp cloth until it is almost cooled. Remove from pan. Cut a slice....



Enjoy!

No comments: