Sunday, October 5, 2008

Melt-in-your-mouth Chocolate Chip - Banana Pancakes

I know, I know... it should be a blog with very nutritious recipes, but every now and then it is so good to have one of those breakfasts when you just eat, enjoy and have fun. A few Sundays ago, I made this recipe for my guys. Hope you want to give it a try, trust me... you won't regret it!



Melt-in-your-mouth Chocolate Chip - Banana Pancakes
(Adapted from Bisquick)

Ingredients:


2 cups Bisquick mix (*)
1 cup milk
2 eggs
1 Tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup chocolate chips
2 regular bananas
Syrup


Directions:

1. Stir the Bisquick mix, milk, eggs, sugar, baking powder, lemon juice and vanilla until well blended. Add chocolate chips.

2. Pour a slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot greased griddle and cook until edges are dry. Turn and cook until golden.

3. Once done, put on a plate, add tiny bit of butter, then some sliced bananas on top and syrup to taste. Serve immediately.

(*) If you don't want to use Bisquick, replace the first three ingredients for: 2 cups self rising flour, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup oil and 2 cups of milk.

I didn't make more pictures of the plate, but I bet this one will show itself how much your family can enjoy it!

1 comment:

pgrabill said...

con esta fotos, no necesitas mas reviews :)