Monday, November 21, 2011

I am back!

Hello everybody!!

I know... I know... it's been way too long... if only I could have one reason... but what can I say... sometimes life gets in your way, and you just become crazy busy and those little things that you enjoy super much but you don't always have the time to work on get put in the waiting list.... does it make sense?!?!  All that to say that I've missed you all and can't wait to be back on track with my favorite recipes, especially for this week of Thanksgivings and later on for some Christmas time!

Here is a little sneak peak of which recipes I'll be posting on the following days:  Hope you get ready to read and cook with me!

 Thai Coconut Soup
 Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Marsala Sauce
 Banana Pumpkin Cupcake, with truffle center and Orange Cream Cheese Icing
 Roasted Turkey Roulade with Cherry- Cranberry-Sausage Stuffing
 Nutella - Pumpkin Tart
Oven Roasted Turkey with Compound Butter

I promise we'll have a delicious week coming on!

1 comment:

Pilarh said...

Se ve todo delicioso, te estare esprando.